Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Women's Casio watches


Lately I bought 3 new watches the last one was Casio analog gold watch LTP-1129 .I really like this watch and it is one of the cheapest it costs around 45$(but I am sure you could find it cheaper) .I saw that the classic digital gold Casio watches are back (like the one that on the picture) I saw a few and they look amazing too. They are cheap ,works good,retro and beautiful. My first watch when I was a kid was Casio watch that worked I think more than 5 years so I expect from this watch at least the same.
Mine watch is  classic gold watch because the watch is simple and little I like to add some bracelets so it looks feminine and elegant.I think the best are gold and pearl bracelets like on picture I wear it with Accessorize bracelet that I bought on sale for less than 10$.

No comments:

Post a Comment