Thursday, April 19, 2012

Leopard print accessories

I am a big fan of leopard print .It looks sexy, glamorous and timeless. Beside cloth I have some leopard print  accessories that I match usually with one color clothes:
Zara bag ,H&M shoes and New Yorker bracelet
Two leopard print bags : one for everyday Aldo bag that I bought abroad on sale, another little bag that I bought on sale in Zara for less then 15 $  .
A bracelet that I bought in Barcelona for less than 10$  .
Also  few things that have leopard print inside like my favorite Vertigo red coat(not an accessory but looks great with Aldo bag) and  H&M shoes.
Vertigo coat and Aldo bag
I think the best colors to match that accessories  are : red, black ,bridge, white and gold . And the most important  rule is put only one leopard print piece at the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment